No fancy products or beauty guru stuff here! Less is more!! 🙂
My routine consists of:
- no styling tools such as straighteners or curling irons (I only use the hair dryer, but only after having kept my wet hair wrapped up in a towel for at least 30 minutes)
- no styling products (no hairspray, dry shampoo, gel or styling mousse)
- Down Under Natural’s Nude invigorating shampoo (I always shampoo twice because I feel that it works better and keeps my hair cleaner for a longer time)
- rather than buying conditioners, if I really need a deep conditioning I use coconut oil, that I already have for other purposes (keep it on for 15-30 minutes and then rinse it off). At the moment I use the Khadì raw organic virgin coconut oil
- apple cider vinegar (I use no specific brand, just whatever I find at the grocery store). I use it as a final rinse, mixed in cup with some cold water. I don’t use it every time I wash, but I alternate the times and I go through some months when I use it and months when I don’t. Work wonders, made my hair much softer, cleaner for a longer time, shinier and healthier
Hope this was helpful. Still looking for a good recipe for a DIY/zero waste shampoo to try out in the future.